2. Math - review question 50; complete question 77 for Monday; quiz on Tuesday
3. Music - Strings - bring instruments and method book for Monday pm; drop instruments in the Multipurpose Room
4. Mrs. Kossey - Good copy of Witch Story
1. Newsletter from Mrs. Zahir
2. Please keep DVD & CD at home for practice
3. Today students focused on Positioning/Plucking: this includes holding position, and proper posture (stretch - 'land' - looking down with feet apart)4. Practice Song 2
5. Watch DVD
Best wishes go out to Keiran, Jacob, Isaac, and Blair who will participate in the Cross Country event at Arthur Stevenson on October 5th.
We would also like to wish Kieren, Jacob, Blair and Micheal well as they participate in the Championship Cross Country Event on October 12th.
3 Stars!!!!1. Elise
Have a great weekend. See you Monday! Ms. P.